EXPRESS HOME CARE home health services protect and promote the rights of each individual under its care, including each of the following rights. To exercise your rights as a patient of EXPRESS HOME CARE
- Report all instances of potential abuse, neglect and/or exploitation to the Division of Aging Elderly Abuse and Neglected Hotline (1-800-392-0210) including all instances which may involve an employee of the provider agency.
- Be given information about your rights and responsibilities for receiving home health agency services.
- Be informed of your right to exercise your rights.
- Receive a timely response from the home health agency regarding your request for home health services.
- Be given information on the home health agency policies and procedures regarding disclosure of clinical records.
- Be given appropriate and professional quality home health agency services without discrimination against your race, creed, color, religion, sex, national original sexual preference, handicap, or age.
- Expect that all who provide home health services to you will treat you and your property with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Be free from physical and mental abuse and/or neglect.
- Be given proper identification by name and title of everyone who provides home health services to you.
- Be given the necessary information so you will be able to give informed consent for your treatment prior to the start of any treatment.